Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. If this does not apply to you, you will receive a shipping quote prior to processing your order.
- 0 - 60° tilt back design allows for extended range of uses
- Computer machine construction of hardwood frame for accuracy and strength - working weight 550 lbs
- Includes Oakworks' patented Integra Hinge, UniLock, open end access panel, and Shiatsu cables
- Standard 3" plush padding for the ultimate in comfort and durability
- Oakworks' exclusive, PVC-free, 100% polyurethane faced fabric TerraTouch features a durable cloth backing, creating the perfect combination of suppleness and wear-ability
Upgrade your practice today by adding the professional Alliance™ Portable Massage Table from Oakworks to your toolbox. It provides portability with a tilt back top. It tilts 0 - 60° in six easy to adjust positions. This allows for a number of upgrade services like waxing, facials, reflexology, acupuncture, etc.. The tilt back also is a benefit for servicing pregnant women and those with sinus or cardiac concerns.
Adjust the height of the table with a single knob. The Alliance's lightweight, yet hardwood construction is computer cut and built with box joints that are glued and screwed together. This creates exceptional frame strength.
The table is padded with 3" Plush multi-layer, super supportive multi-density system for optimal comfort and durability. Its perfect balance of softness and support make this padding ideal for bringing relaxation to clients everywhere. It weighs 2-3 pounds more than the 2.5" semi-firm padding, which is available as an upgrade.
Choose a TerraTouch upholstery color that will match your business style guide, or stand out among the crowd with a bright and brilliant color. Oakworks® exclusive medical grade fabric is PVC-free. The 100% polyurethane faced fabric features a durable cloth backing, creating the perfect combination of suppleness and wear-ability. It can be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC for killing COVID-19 and is certified against cytotoxicity and skin irritation.
The Alliance Portable tilt back massage table is a lightweight table with exceptional strength, unbeatable client access and positioning accuracy.
Patented Integra Hinge™ - incredibly strong and lighter weight than traditional piano hinges
UniLock™ - super quick, easy to use closure system
Ultimate Access End Panel - provides space and access at the end of the tables for therapist legs under the table at the height you work, offering the best access on the market
Shiatsu Cables - The shiatsu cables allow the table to be laid flat on the floor
With a few add-on options, this basic table will service all of your massage needs. If this is to be your first table, it will become your favorite. Like all of our products, this table has undergone extensive quality control measures. Not a single table leaves the factory without being tested for strength and durability.
Complete your purchase by adding an economic package of accessories:
- Essential Accessory Package includes: the Oakworks® Essential Carry Case, Quicklock Face Rest Platform with Aero-Cel Face Rest Crescent, 6" Semi-round Bolster.
- Professional Accessory Package includes: the Oakworks® Professional Carry Case, Quicklock Face Rest Platform with Boiance Face Rest Crescent, 6" Semi-round Bolster, Arm Hammock.
- Traveler Accessory Package includes: the Oakworks® Professional Carry Case, Quicklock Face Rest Platform with Aero-Cel Face Rest Crescent, 6" Semi-round Bolster, Arm Hammock, Table Cart.
- Ultimate Accessory Package includes: the Oakworks® Professional Carry Case, Quicklock Face Rest Platform with Boiance Face Rest Crescent, 8" Fluffy Bolster, Arm Hammock, Flannel Sheets, Premium Heated Fleece, Premium Swivel Stool.
Dimensions: 73"L x 27 or 30"W x 24 - 34"
Weight: 32 - 38 lbs
Weight Capacity: 550 lb.