Before making a purchase on any MassageTablesNow.com website we encourage you to read through the following policies & procedures. Please feel free to contact us for additional information:
We currently offer FREE Shipping for All Portable Massage Tables and Chairs within the contiguous USA. This is a Limited Time promotion and is subject to change. We are currently charging a very low freight charge for most Stationary Tables at $179. Table accessories that total under $165 are charged a basic $18, even if a portable table is ordered together. Many accessories ship free if the total for those accessories is above $165, however, several exceptions apply. The shipping charges for these will show up in your cart upon entering your address.
All orders placed on our website are processed the day of receipt excluding holidays and weekends. Orders placed on Holidays or weekends will be processed the next business day. Stock items will generally ship within 48 hours however due to the custom nature of our products most items will require assembly prior to shipping and based on specified options. Massage Tables Now does not guarantee shipping or delivery dates. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship all orders via UPS or Fedex, or by local freight carriers. We reserve the right to select shipping and freight carriers. Please use our Request Quote function if you need expedited deliveries, and/or white glove deliveries.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
Please use our Request Quote function if you are considering placing an order to one of these areas. Our sales staff will obtain the best shipping quote available and send you a quotation for your order draft for you to consider, along with the payment link. To receive such a quotation from our sales staff please use the Request Quote function, providing your full shipping address and adding the products you plan to purchase using 'Add to Quote' and/or 'Cart to Quote' buttons. We will get back to you with a shipping quote within approximately 1 to 2 business days.
You may also contact us at email@example.com
Similarly, for shipping outside the US and Canada, please use our Request Quote function, providing your full shipping address and adding the products you plan to purchase using 'Add to Quote' and/or 'Cart to Quote' buttons. We will get back to you with a shipping quote within approximately 1 to 2 business days. Any import taxes must be borne by the Customer.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want your experience with us to be a great one. The products we sell are new and first quality products from established manufacturers and we do our best to see that your merchandise is delivered as ordered and in good condition. In the event that an item is damaged during shipment or a defect is present upon delivery, you can expect us to work with you and the manufacturer to resolve the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.All products sold by Massage Tables Now are backed by a manufacturer's warranty specific to each product and we work with our customers to help expedite any eligible warranty work or replacements under warranty.
Regarding receiving of freight deliveries, be sure to conduct a vigorous inspection upon receiving of deliveries and before signing the freight slip contract: mark the freight slip with the word 'Damage' if any damage is present.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue a full refund to you with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to paragraph 5 below. Please note that restocking fees will apply to all custom orders that are in production but have not yet shipped. Custom items that have been shipped are not returnable.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the documents included in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipment you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery to be eligible for replacement or repair resulting from shipping damage. If after reviewing a claim it is determined that your item was damaged during shipment we will work with the manufacturer to have it repaired or replaced right away. Often times an item remains in good condition despite damage to the shipping carton or container. Please check the contents of your shipment upon delivery to be verify its condition. If your shipping carton or container appears to be damaged, be sure to make note of that damage upon delivery on the shipping receipt, along with detailed pictures, and always be sure to write 'damage' on the freight slip before signing it. You should inspect the contents of the shipment in the presence of the delivery person. Be sure to keep all of your original packaging until you've determined whether or not filing a shipping claim will be necessary. Please note that if any of the original packaging is thrown away, it prevents us from gathering the evidence necessary to support a shipping claim so please keep your original packaging. Discarding shipping materials or box contents prior to making a claim will terminate your right to product replacement or repair as the result of a shipping damage claim.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping, handling and manufacturer restocking fees) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling for each way. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, the refund will not be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are will not be able to provide a refund.
We sincerely appreciate your business and want you to have a pleasant experience with us. We will do everything we can to make your purchase with us simple and stress free.
Before the Sale
We do our best to make sure prices remain very competitive and that we are delivering a great value to our customers. We constantly monitor our competition, review our offerings, and even have a price match guarantee in place so you can be sure you are getting the best pricing available. If you have any questions about pricing or value added services please feel free to contact us.
During the Sale
We sell only the first quality products from established manufacturers who generally back their products with strong warranties and service. We sell only new products – no refurbished items, no open-box items, no used items – everything is BRAND NEW. In addition to offering great products, we remain available by telephone, live chat, or email to help make sure you have everything you need to make an educated buying decision.
After the Sale
We process orders right away and keep you updated on the status of each every step of the way. You can contact us during regular business hours and may rest assured that we will process and ship orders using the most effective means available to us. We remain available after the sale for support, guidance, and to help you with other issues unforeseen or otherwise.
Thank you for shopping with us. We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We collect statistical information on the products and pages you view. We analyze that information to enhance your shopping experience with us. When you place an order, we collect basic information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. We use this information to process and ship your order, and to contact you regarding your order and to answer any questions you may have. We may also share this information with certain suppliers, freight and shipping companies and manufacturers for the sole purpose of processing and shipping your order.
After you place an order or register for our newsletter, we may contact you at a future date to keep you informed of sales, promotions, new product releases, etc. Any additional information you provide us will enable us to customize your experience at our site, showing you products and specials that may interest you.
We have put security measures in place to protect you against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information that we collect. We utilize a firewall and use SSL encryption (secure certificate) to keep your information secure. We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to identify you and possibly to gather general demographic information.
There are several features on our site that allow you to easily share product or other valuable information with your friends. Any email addresses provided to us in the use of these features are used solely to deliver that particular email. They are NOT retained in our database.
Rest assured that your personal and credit card information is safe with us. We utilize a firewall and also protect all transactions using Secure Sockets Layer (or SSL, sometimes referred to as a secure certificate), which is an encryption technology that works with Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and AOL browsers. This ensures that only we can view your personal information.
You know how a lot of people are scared of flying, even though it's statistically safer than driving? The same paradox exists for online credit card use versus traditional credit card use. Online purchases are statistically safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Technical experts state that online purchases are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the liability for you up to $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at our site while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting guidelines and procedures.
We offer financing through PayPal Credit, and for a limited time PayPal Credit is offering 6 months no interest & no payments.
Follow these simple steps to use PayPal Credit for your purchase:
- Add the item to your shopping cart.
- Proceed through the checkout steps & select PayPal as your payment method.
- Once signed into PayPal click the ‘Apply Now’ link next to the financing option (see screenshot below).
- Follow the steps to apply and complete payment.
That’s all there is to it! Approval is generally immediate and you can use PayPal Credit to place your order with us. You then have 6 months to pay your financed to avoid interest or penalties.
Your use of this site demonstrates your acceptance of the following terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms & conditions in whole or in part, please do not use this site.
Electronic Communications - You agree to receive communications from us electronically (via email). You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any and all legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Product Reviews - Unless indicated otherwise, when you post content or submit material on our site, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant us and our sub-licensees the right, but not the obligation, to use the name that you submit with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights to the content you post or submit; that the content is accurate; that use of the content will not violate this policy; and that the content will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify us for any and all claims resulting from content that you submit or post. You agree that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, and/or remove any activity or content. We shall have no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or anyone else.
Copyright & Trademarks - This website and its contents are intended for your personal use. Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is our property and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is our property and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Third-party content providers also own copyrights in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, adapt, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, exhibit, distribute, display, reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the site content, on this site, in whole or in part. You may download or copy one copy of the site content for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend, copyright notice, or other proprietary notices shall be made. Downloading or copying site content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of us or any other copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or copying any of the product listings, descriptions, or prices, nor may you frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or copyrighted material from the site or use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our names or trademarks, without our express written consent.
You shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting, or submission of your content on the Site. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Product Descriptions and Prices - We attempt to describe products featured on this site as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. (If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it as described in our Return Policy)
Copyright Infringement Claims - If you believe that any material or content posted on this site constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and we will make all efforts to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. (This notice is issued pursuant to the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act.)
Protecting Children - We are careful to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the Internet.
Disclaimer of Warranties - EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY USING AND PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO PRODUCTS SOLD.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this site or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.