- Designed to make resting or sleeping face down much easier and comfortable especially for extended periods of time
- Accommodates people of all sizes - short or tall, 100 -350 lbs
- Adjustable platform for the face pad allows flexion and extension for the best location
- Recessed area conforms to the patient, cradling and easing patient breathing and the internal side supports prevent roll off while sleeping
- Excellent accessibility to the patient's face for nasal cannula - great for ARDS and Vitrectomy patients
The Oakworks Proning Cushion helps you lie face down comfortably for long periods, making sleep possible. The specially designed main cushion promotes easy breathing while stabilizing you from side to side so you can't accidentally roll off when you are sleeping. The adjustable face support is very comfortable and has excellent air flow with it's open design. Designed by Oakworks Medical for use in hospitals, it is now offered for use in your home.
Only available in black.
Dimensions: 41"L x 27”W x 9"H
Weight: 7 lbs
Covering: Meets the requirements of ISO 10993 Biological Evaluation of Medical devices & passes testing for Cytotoxicity, Skin Irritation & Sensitization as well as CA TB117 Fire Retardance testing. Please refer to the product cleaning instructions for a list of approved cleaners and disinfectants..