- Tapered support wedge can raise or angle the pillow to better fit the patient’s habitus, reduce muscle spasm, modify cervical flexion and allow for appropriate target visualization
- Secures the cervical spine in either neutral or rotation and relaxes the cervical musculature from continuous contact with the neck and upper thoracic spine
- The slightly raised position and beveled sides create a supportive yet unobstructed working space for the physician’s hands.
- Reversible for left or right procedures.
- Highly radiolucent design for optimal imaging - Easily cleaned, reusable design
The Oakworks Interventional Supine Pillow System is primarily designed to facilitate cervical transforaminal injections, but useful for other antero-lateral procedures such as facet injections, medial branch blocks, stellate ganglion blocks, scalene injections, brachial plexus blocks and discography.
The Supine Pillow supports the patient’s neck in a position of comfort that reduces muscle spasms and secures the cervical spine in either neutral or rotation. Fully adjustable for both patient and physician needs, the head can easily rotate to the opposite side of the injection with comfortable support of the ear and occiput. The design also creates an unobstructed working space for physicians’ hands.
The two part pillow is constructed with dual resistive foam and is designed to resist roll back. Therefore, the cervical musculature is relaxed from continuous contact with the neck and upper thoracic spine.
The pillow can be reversed for left or right procedures.
Raise the head to increase cervical flexion or increase the rotation with the wedge placed offset.
Only available in black.
Certifications: FDA Listed
Covering: Meets the requirements of ISO 10993 Biological Evaluation of Medical devices & passes testing for Cytotoxicity, Skin Irritation & Sensitization as well as CA TB117 Fire Retardance testing. Please refer to the product cleaning instructions for a list of approved cleaners and disinfectants.