- Medical grade - used in over 200 hospital critical care units to provide comfort during Covid-19 treatment and recovery
- Comfortable - the cushion is enhanced with luxurious memory foam has and the face crescent cushion is adjustable for improved comfort and fit
- Raised platform and compound mirror enable patients and clients to watch TV, read and text while prone
- Enlarged breathing channels create more space for extended face down respiration
- Compatible with most CPAP machines
Enhance the relaxation of all your patients and clients with the medical grade, FDA registered Earthlite Prone Comfort Proning Kit that is specifically designed to make extended face down (prone) positioning more comfortable.
The Prone Comfort proning kit is C-PAP compatible and includes a bolster that's is designed to improve spinal angles while proning and enhance spinal alignment for the lower back. The kit has a comfy, padded and adjustable face/headrest cushion that fits all sizes and can accommodate vision glasses. It also includes deep memory foam channels to soften the pressure points, a compound mirror for TV viewing and reading,recessed alcoves for large client comfort, and two washable microfiber headrest covers.
Used in over 200 ICUs and Critical Care units across the country as part of their COVID-19 treatment protocols, the bolster proning kit provides ultimate support for extended face down comfort and is a welcome addition to any hospital or spa.
- Dimensions: 21.5"L x 41"W x 8"H
- Lead time: 1 week
Upgrade Options Available:
Vitrectomy Mirror: Specifically designed for 24/7 face down recovery after eye surgeries like vitrectomy, detached retina & macular hole, this adjustable compound mirror allows you to comfortably watch TV and have conversations during your recovery while staying in your prescribed position.