Pisces Productions Portable Massage Chair, DOLPHIN II
- More position choices than any other chair accommodatin ... Read More
- More position choices than any other chair accommodating clients large and small
- Removable knee pad permit clients to sit with feet flat on the ground with no added strain to the knees
- Durable, powder coated, chip resistant aluminum frame
- Fixed welded base provides superior strength and stability
- Memory foam face rest and stain resistant upholstery
The Pisces Pro Dolphin II Portable Massage Chair is the ONLY massage chair that adjusts from vertical to full horizontal, while keeping your client seated. It is also ergonomically designed with the therapist in mind. Simply lean and let your body weight help with the massage. Other chairs require you to use your upper body, putting strain on your arms, wrists and shoulders. You'll avoid strain and injury and have energy to spare after working with your new Dolphin II massage chair!
Therapists have unrestrained access to the lower back, similar to working on a table. The Dolphin II encourages the client to relax their body and muscles allowing bodywork to penetrate deeper and benefits to last longer. Removable knee pad allows those with arthritis and knee problems to sit with feet flat on the ground with no added strain to the knees.
Options include upholstery in standard Soft Touch upholstery, which can be cleaned and disinfected repeatedly without damage to the color or ﬁnish, or Ultra Leather, which is a highly resilient, ﬂexible and durable material that dissipates heat and imitates the feel of real leather; frame color; sternum pad; travel case; or even purchase the base only, Dolphinette.
Weight: 20.5 pounds
Working Weight: 350 pounds
Exceeds California Flammability Regulations California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E UFAC Fabric, Class 1
- Price: undefined