- Constructed with solid teak wood, stainless steel and HDPE to endure the harshest of outdoor conditions
- Weight capacity of 1000 lbs lets you provide services to a variety of clients
- Manually adjustable height with a knob and peg in the legs and nine height positions from 24" to 33"
- Removable top cushion is upholstered with luxurious 3" thick memory foam
- Made in the USA!
The SolTerra from Touch America is a luxurious and gorgeous stationary, wooden massage table for use indoor or outdoor (covered). Perfectly designed for use under the poolside cabana, at the beach or on a cruise ship. It can withstand harsh conditions common to ocean-side resorts. Constructed from materials that are traditionally used for shipbuilding, such as solid teak wood, stainless steel and HDPE, the SolTerra is ready to sail in any environment.
The entire table is made from solid teak and polished to a deep, rich color. The height is manually adjustable with a knob and peg in the legs with eight height positions from 24" to 33". The easy to clean, removable vinyl covered top cushion has a luxurious 3" thick memory foam, and is available in almond, camel, black, pebble, slate or white. Move your best massage outdoors with this solid teak table.
- Slatted teak lower shelf to store fresh towels, linens, and other massage supplies.
- Contour FaceSpace Face Cradle and Pillow adjusts for height and tilt, and locks into position with a single lever.
- Full Footrest adds 10" to your table length and provides more comfort for your clients. 24" wide with rounded corners.
With all the comforts and features of a standard massage table, the SolTerra Teak Table provides you with versatility when planning for unique treatment locations.
- Eight positions for height adjustment
- Static weight capacity: 1000 lbs
Dimensions: 72"L x 32"W x 25" - 33"H
Weight: 175 lbs
Warranty: Structure: 1-year replacement parts and 1-year labor**
Vinyl & foam: 1-year
**Labor warranty for USA customers only
Lead Time: 2 - 4 weeks