Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. If this does not apply to you, you will receive a shipping quote prior to processing your order.
- Super portable with built-in wheels, lightweight design, and provided durable nylon carry case - take it where your clients are
- Provides ultimate access to your client's neck, shoulders, arms, and back at the working height suited to you
- TerraTouch™ Upholstery is resistant to oils, abrasions, and tears, but is also soft to the touch and PVC-Free
- Lightweight design, 19 lbs, for easy portability yet its high-quality aluminum bones are durable enough to hold 350 pounds
- Includes Oakworks patented QuickLock™ Face Rest (platform and cushion) for the best positioning and comfort
The Oakworks Portal Pro Portable Massage Chair provides you with the ultimate access to relieve strain on your client’s lumbar and thoracic spine, the cervical, and the scapula and shoulder regions of the body. Simply adjust to support any size and any shape body. Match your working height to maintain proper body mechanics during the most difficult massages. The chair will feel instantly comfortable to people of all sizes. It features very high-quality firm foam in the seat and knee pads for great comfort and longevity and utilizes softer foam in the chest and armrest for just the right support.
The lightweight design (only 19 pounds) makes it easy to transport, yet thanks to its high-quality aluminum manufacturing it is durable enough to support almost 18 times it's own weight, or 350 pounds. The chair also has built-in wheels for easy placement and transport and a durable nylon carry case with handles for easy carrying.
The Portal Pro Massage Chair is upholstered in your color choice of Oakworks® exclusive, PVC-free, 100% polyurethane faced fabric TerraTouch, which features a durable cloth backing, creating the perfect combination of suppleness and wear-ability. This fabric meets the requirements of ISO 10993-1:2009 Biological Evaluation of Medical Tables and passes testing for Cytotoxicity, Skin Irritation & Sensitization as well as CA TB117 Fire Retardance testing. Please refer to the product cleaning instructions for a list of approved cleaners and disinfectants..
The chair ships with Oakworks patented QuickLock™ Face Rest with double articulating adjustability that ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries.
Sternum Pad: for the ultimate support for large breasts, mastectomy patients, post-partum and pregnant clients.
Shoulder Strap: attach to Portal Pro Massage Chair for quick and easy transport.
Weight: 19 pounds
Maximum Operating Weight: 300 lbs
Warranty: 5 Years