- Hydraulic lift assist tilts the table back and leg with the press of a button - no electricity needed
- Manually adjustable table height with singular knob provides strength and integrity with up to 500 pounds of working weight capacity
- Removable and replaceable, single-piece padded top is economical, environmentally friendly, and easy to disinfect
- AeroCel padding is resilient support with a softness that conforms to the body’s curves and is covered in Oakworks' exclusive, PVC-free, 100% polyurethane faced fabric TerraTouch features a durable cloth backing, creating the perfect combination of suppleness and wear-ability
- Lovely North American Hard Maple wooden storage shelf can hold all your supplies within arms reach and can be upgraded to a closed cabinet with your choice of cabinet door
The Clinician™ Manually Adjustable Lift Assist Salon Top Massage Table from Oakworks is an economical choice for a luxurious salon top and will allow you to expand your services. The hydraulic Lift Assist Back and Leg tilts easily and quietly with easy to reach finger controls. The client can remain on the table and doesn't even have to move during the adjustment process. Therefore, the flow of the treatment session is maintained and your client remains comfortable.
The table also features an open shelf to store all of your massage equipment and accessories. The Oakworks leg extension system raises and lowers the height of the table manually with one adjustment knob instead of two per leg, making adjustments easier without compromising the strength or integrity of the table. The knob itself is reinforced with a t-nut and surrounded by a padded rubber grip that is designed to resist dirt and oil accumulation. The table working weight is an astounding 500 pounds.
The Clinician Table Series features a removable and replaceable padded top! With time, padding and fabric wear and occasionally get damaged. Instead of having to replace the entire table, this feature allows you to replace the top in minutes without any special tools. Another added bonus of this design is cleanability. The single, one-piece design makes the tabletop easy to clean and disinfect. Choose from superior comfort, three layer, 4" (standard) or 6" (upgrade) AeroCel padding - resilient support with a softness that conforms to the body’s curves.
The tabletop is upholstered in your color choice of Oakworks® exclusive, PVC-free, 100% polyurethane faced fabric TerraTouch, which features a durable cloth backing, creating the perfect combination of suppleness and wear-ability. This fabric meets the requirements of ISO 10993-1:2009 Biological Evaluation of Medical Tables and passes testing for Cytotoxicity, Skin Irritation & Sensitization as well as CA TB117 Fire Retardance testing. Please refer to the product cleaning instructions for a list of approved cleaners and disinfectants.
Base Finish - The beautiful open wood base is available in a several upgrade stain or lacquer finishes to match any décor.
6" Aero-Cel Foam Padding - add two inches to the standard 4" Aero-Cel padding for the ultimate in comfort. Oakworks uses the highest quality US Made polyurethane foams.
Cabinet base - upgrade to close in the open trestle base and choose your preferred door design from a frame and wood panel, one-piece slotted wood, or one-piece frosted acrylic sliding door. The doors are easy to open even when the table is heavily draped and provide a hidden spot to store your hot towel cabi.
Adjustable Side Armrests feature a wide range of positions. They always stay level, regardless of the backrest angle. They offer comfortable positioning and can be moved completely out of the way to allow guests to get on and off the table easily.
Dimensions: 73"L x 29, 31, or 33"W x 26 - 36"H
Weight: 110 lbs
Weight Capacity: 500lbs
Tilt: 0-80º Backrest
0-30º Foot Rest
Safety Listings: cETLus listed 3034177
Warranty: 3-Years Parts, 2-Years Labor