- Unlimited positioning through fast, simple adjustments with the twin cam system
- Double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types
- Helps in positioning clients with cervical injuries
- Face pillow uses water spheres to offer a sense of buoyancy and apply less pressure on the sinuses than traditional foam face rests
- Upholstered in earth-friendly, medical grade TerraTouch which is easy to disinfect
The Oakworks QuickLock™ Adjustable Face Rest features virtually unlimited positioning through fast, simple adjustments. The twin cam system adjusts height and angle providing superior access with optimum comfort. The double articulating adjustability ensures a perfect fit for all body types and even helps with positioning clients with cervical injuries. Attaches to tables with 8" on center holes for extensions. Fits all Oakworks tables.
The Oakworks Boiance™ Face Cradle Pillow was designed and engineered by LMT Patricia Binder. Using her experience and expertise in the field of massage therapy, Patricia built a face cradle pillow your clients will love. The face rest uses a combination of water spheres, three different layers of ultra-comfortable foam, and a unique shape that allows clients to lie comfortably in a prone position for extended periods. Between the water spheres and the multi-layer foam cushioning system, the weight of the head is fully supported and the cushion conforms to the face much better than traditional foam face rests. The spheres literally float the face and is incredibly comfortable!
The patented Boiance™ Face Cradle Pillow also features a unique, very open space to avoid all pressure on the eyes and sinus cavities. Upholstered in Oakworks exclusive medical grade fabric, it can be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC for killing COVID-19 and is certified against cytotoxicity and skin irritation. Available in a variety of TerraTouch fabric colors.
ISO 10993 Certified
Dimensions: Face pillow 11" round, 4" tall
Weight Capacity: 30 lbs.