- Strong and highly protective - ideal for contact with chemicals, general purposes, and degreasing
- Are smooth in texture and conform to the shape of the hand once put on, resulting in a slightly tighter fit
- Have good oil, solvent, and chemical resistance
- Boast of good cut, snag, abrasion, and puncture resistance
- Great high-visibility glove for hand awareness
Very strong and highly protective, the ERC Powder Free Nitrile Gloves, Green, 6 Mil offer superior resistance from dyes, soaps, and chemicals and are a popular non-latex alternative.
These high-visibility gloves offer excellent hand awareness and protection, have good oil, solvent, and chemical resistance, and also boast of having good cut, snag, abrasion, and puncture resistance. They are powder-free, have a low probability of allergies, are smooth in texture, and once put on, conform to the shape of the hand for a tighter fit.
The green Nitrile disposable gloves are sold in bulk; by the case in sizes small through XXL, each case has ten boxes of 100 gloves.
- Material: Nitrile
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Quantity Per Pack: 100
- Packs Per Case: 10
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, and XX-large