- Strong and highly protective - ideal for contact with chemicals, general purposes, and degreasing
- Conforms to the shape of the hand once put on, resulting in a slightly tighter fit
- Are smooth in texture
- Have good oil, solvent, and chemical resistance
- Boast of good cut, snag, abrasion, and puncture-resistance
Strong and highly protective, the ERC Powder Free Nitrile Gloves, Black, 6 Mil are ideal for contact with chemicals, general purposes, and degreasing.
A popular non-latex alternative, these sturdy gloves have good oil, solvent, and chemical resistance and also boast of great cut, snag, abrasion, and puncture resistance. They are powder-free, have a low probability of allergies, are smooth in texture, and once put on, conform to the shape of the hand for a tighter fit.
The black Nitrile Disposable Gloves are sold in bulk; by the case in sizes small through XXL, each case has ten boxes of 100 gloves.
- Material: Nitrile
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Quantity Per Pack: 100
- Packs Per Case: 10
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, and XX-large