Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. If this does not apply to you, you will receive a shipping quote prior to processing your order.
Everything you need in one great package! The Stronglite Ergo Pro II Massage Chair is ergonomically engineered to provide proper alignment and the ultimate in comfort for you and your client. This lightweight chair seats clients from 4’6” to 6’6” and has a remarkable 600 pound working weight. The Ergo Pro II chair is the only massage chair on the market co-designed by David Palmer, the Father of Contemporary Chair Massage. David says," after training over 11,000 practitioners we know massage chairs and the Ergo Pro II is our exclusive choice!" Newly redesigned, the Ergo Pro II is now more comfortable than ever!
- Ergo Pro II Chair
- Deluxe Adjustable Platform with FacePillow
- Carry Case
- Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
- Removable knee rests for client comfort and positioning
- Telescoping legs adjust for therapist's height and comfort
- One-step adjustments for versatility and convenience
- Comfortably seats clients 4'6" to 6'6"
- Offset nylon wheels for ease of movement
- Clever hidden pouch to stow glasses and jewelry
- Adjustable seat enables ability to reverse clients for leg, foot, or anterior torso work.
- Available in 5 Nature’s Touch PU upholstery colors: Black, Royal Blue, Teal, Burgundy, and Purple
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame, 3 Years on Upholstery and cushioning
- Weight 24 pounds (chair only)