- Ambidextrous design: designed to be used on both sides and on every surface for increased compatibility of treatment on multiple body areas
- Soft but aggressive treatment edge work facial adhesions, post surgical scarring and muscle injuries
- Custom molded non-slip thumb grip to create maximum angular pressure without over use by the practitioner
- Unique metal injected plastic material for superior weight (12 oz. and 4.6 oz.) and durability over other tool designs
- Two tool designed to treat all areas of the body
Fluid Motion Soft Tissue (FMST) Tools are the soft tissue mobilization tools that can take myo-facial manipulation and mobilization to the next level in your practice. The design of the two tools enables the practitioner to work over all surfaces of the body quickly and easily. Kit includes F1 and F2 tools, 26 page clinical guide book, foam-lined protective case and 0.25 oz. sample Biotene Controlled Glide Massage Cream.