This chair package just keeps getting better! The Ergo Pro II by Stronglite has taken all that made the original great - and one of the most popular massage chairs on the market - and made it even better.
Having well over 20 years of experience as a leader in all that is massage, from dynamic massage chairs to sleek massage tables and everything you may possibly need to perfectly outfit either, you can trust that our Stronglite Ergo Pro II is the epitome of professional grade massage chairs.
The ultimate in versatility - able to comfortably accommodate clients from the most petite at 4’6” to the most lofty at 6’6” via one-step adjustments - your range of clientele has officially reached the next level.
The pinnacle of strength - boasting a Herculean working weight of 600 pounds - your lightest dancers and most massive bodybuilders will all be able to reap the mental, emotional, and health benefits of massage.
The zenith of comfort - introducing FacePillow with its CloudFill Foam, green minded upholstery, and overall improved cushioning - the only complaint you’ll have to face from clients is that they don’t want to leave when your next appointment arrives.
The apex of portability - tipping the scales at a mere 19 pounds (not counting the included carry case) - you will have absolutely no problem packing up and dashing off across town to meet your next client or share your knowledge at a demo.
If you’ve been hesitating to purchase your first massage chair or if you have been dragging your feet about replacing an old one, we’re confident that you will not be disappointed with your new Stronglite Ergo Pro II!
- The Ergo Pro II Massage Chair
- Carry Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy duty and improved cushioning
- Greater working height adjustment
- Angle adjustable seating
- 600-lbs. working weight
- Replaceable pads
- Removable leg rests for easier client access
- The new FACEPILLOW with Cloud Comfort Padding
- Exceptionally lightweight (only 19 lbs!)
- Telescoping legs adjust to therapist's height and comfort
- One-step adjustments for versatility and convenience
- Removable knee rests for perfect positioning
- Comfortably seats clients ranging from 4'6" to 6'6"
- Wheels for ease of movement
- Superior 600-lb. working weight