Oakworks Massage Table Bolster, Prone Pillow
- Large vent holes and open base design permit maximum airflow to optimi ... Read More
- Large vent holes and open base design permit maximum airflow to optimize breathing
- Comfortable, low profile design with removable pads for easy cleaning
- FDA Listed
- Lightweight and easily inserted under a patient
- Low cost proning solution
The Oakworks Prone Pillow is designed to comfortably support your clients during a variety of procedures and offers excellent air flow for long prone procedures. The Prone Pillow can be used on any horizontal surface.
The unit is composed of an easily cleaned, durable thermoformed polymer platform and a proprietary pad system made up of 2 removable, positionable pads - the Head Rest Cushion (adjustable to the patient face shape and height) and the Shoulder Support Pad (creates comfortable transition to support platform). These pads are positioned on the platform through the use of Velcro® attachment strips that hold the pads securely in the perfect position for both comfort and procedural need, regardless of client size. FDA Listed.
Dimensions: Platform: 19” x 19”
Support Pad: 3” x 6” x 19”
Crescent Face Cushion: 11” diameter (Aerocel Padding)
Weight: 4 lbs
Cover meets the requirements of ISO 10993 Biological Evaluation of Medical devices & passes testing for Cytotoxicity, Skin Irritation & Sensitization.
- Price: undefined