- Designed for active environments to permit seating in multiple positions - front, back, side, semi-standing, and bar height
- Multiple chair adjustments - seat and back height, seat depth, tilt back and recline
- 100% Polyurethane, PVC-Free Healthcare Vinyl upholstery is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial making it easy to quickly clean and disinfect
- Award-winning ergonomic design and environmentally friendly construction
- Great for use in medical and dental environments, along with physical therapy and massage
The ergonomic HÅG Capisco 8106 is designed for active environments like medical, physical therapy, and massage. It allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the chair to fit the needs of the dynamic moment from a sit down to semi-standing position while remaining balanced. Whether the need requires sitting face forward, backward, side saddle, semi-standing, or a bar stool position the Capisco can meet the need with its unique saddle seat design. This provides freedom of movement in an active environment. It is also great for providing support with a very open hip angle and a curve in your spine.
The environmentally friendly seat and back are upholstered in medical grade 100% polyurethane that is PVC-free. This provides a seat that is easy to clean and disinfect, while remaining comfortable. The strong and durable five-star base is polished aluminum that sits on high-quality rolling casters to zip you across the room. Another cool feature of the chair base are the curved/arched footplates above the wheels that allow you to comfortably rest your feet. Optionally add the ring footrest to provide support for feet and ankles. A great option to consider when using the chair for taller heights.
- Seat height
- Seat depth with lock option
- Back height
- Tilt back/recline
Dimensions: 15.5"L x 19.5"W x 38.5-51.5"H
Weight: 35 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Available piston heights: Medium (18.5" - 25.79") or Tall (22.5" - 31.875")
GREENGUARD certified, 100% Polyurethane, with Polyester Backing
The Norwegian company HÅG has been developing and manufacturing office chairs since 1943 and is a leading global producers of ergonomic, resistant and environment-friendly chairs. The chairs created by HÅG promote active sitting, by enabling and favoring the constant change of sitting position to keep the body and mind fresh during long workdays.