- Height ranges from 19 to 38 inches
- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, single foot pedal, 9" on center dual-end accessory ports, manual adjustable back, side holes for swivel arms, and 3" foam system
- Customize the table with breast recesses and a power-tilt back with hand control
- Additional hand or foot controls are available
- Durable precision cut steel base with retractable wheels and whisper quiet lift system guided by a single foot pedal
The ADA compliant McKenzie Lift Back Electric Massage Table has a super smooth, silent lift that starts at 19 inches and reaches an amazing 38 inches and can carry a load up to 400 lbs. The durable precision-cut steel base is powder coated with white paint. Available in 28, 30 or 33 inch widths.
The Lift Back model includes:
- 9" on center face rest holes on both ends of the table (super convenient)
- Dual-action face rest and pillow
- Side holes for swivel arms
- Manual adjustable back
- 3-inch thick deluxe wrap foam system
- Single foot pedal for height adjustment
Standard Upholstery Options:
The superior craftsmanship of the McKenzie Electrical Table line from Custom Craftworks provides your salon the most options during treatment. Plus, the Custom Craftworks rock solid construction - complete with retractable wheels - ensures that your clients feel incredibly comfortable at any height.
Breast/Scapula Recesses - A great way to increase comfort during massage for clients with larger breasts or implants while prone or clients with broad shoulders while supine. Includes plugs that fit snugly and securely into your table.
Swivel Side Armrests - Add 8" of torso width and also swivel up for comfortable arm positioning when your client is sitting up in the lift-back position. Ideal for use when working on hands, wrists and forearms as well as the face. Removable.
Power Controls - Add a hand control or second foot control or swap out the foot control for a hand control. Choose what works best for you!
Natural Touch Upholstery - 100% urethane with a soft hand and kid leather grain. The pattern is a favorite of designers looking for a high quality, faux leather upholstery with out the price tag. This material is a non-PVC, contains no plasticizers or phthalates and is bleach safe for disinfection. Natural touch upholstery compliments healthcare or hospitality with a luxurious touch. This material breaths a little better so it allows the foam to expand and contract giving your table a softer feel even underneath the upholstery.
Touch Response Foam System - ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NATURAL TOUCH UPHOLSTERY. Exclusive Touch Response Memory Foam system is pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Can facilitate a nurturing/cradling effect during the massage for your client.
Power Lift Back - The Power Lift Back option allows you to quietly and securely raise and lower your client while on the table from a flat-lying to sitting-up position. Includes a hand control. Knee section is manually adjusted.
Dimensions: 73"L x 28, 30 or 33"W x 19-38"H
Weight: 250 lbs
Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
LEAD TIME: 3-4 weeks