- Height ranges from 19 to 38 inches with extra length upgrade option
- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, single foot pedal, 9" on center dual-end accessory ports, and 3" foam system
- Available with breast recesses or crescent face hole cutout and plug
- Additional hand or foot controls are available
- Durable precision cut steel base with retractable wheels and whisper quiet lift system guided by a single foot pedal
The ADA compliant McKenzie Basic Electric Massage Table has a super smooth, silent lift that starts at 19 inches and reaches an amazing 38 inches and can carry a load up to 400 lbs. The durable precision-cut steel base is powder coated with white paint. Available in 28, 30 or 33 inch widths and 73 or extra-long 78" length.
The Basic model includes:
- 9" on center face rest holes on both ends of the table (super convenient)
- Dual-action face rest and pillow
- 3-inch thick deluxe wrap foam system
- Single foot pedal for height adjustment.
Standard Upholstery Options:
The superior craftsmanship of the McKenzie Electrical Table line from Custom Craftworks provides your salon the most options during treatment. Plus, the Custom Craftworks rock solid construction - complete with retractable wheels - ensures that your clients feel incredibly comfortable at any height.
A great way to increase comfort during massage for clients with larger breasts or implants while prone or clients with broad shoulders while supine. Includes plugs that fit snugly and securely into your table.
Crescent Face Hole, Pillow and Plug
Provides the convenience of a face hole with the comfort and adjust-ability of a contoured Face Rest Pillow. Use the included plug to restore a flat surface. Allows you to position the client's arms above the head or more readily reach shorter clients from the foot end of the table.
Add beauty and freedom of movement around your table. Helpful in tight spaces.
Sliding Side Arm Extensions
Provides additional space to support the arms of your larger clients.
Touch Response Foam System
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NATURAL TOUCH UPHOLSTERY. Exclusive Touch Response Memory Foam system is pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Can facilitate a nurturing/cradling effect during the massage for your client.
Add a hand control or second foot control or swap out the foot control for a hand control. Choose what works best for you!
Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
LEAD TIME: 3-4 weeks
Dimensions: 73"L x 28, 30 or 33"W x 19-38"H
Weight: 250 lbs