- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, holes for swivel side arm supports, 9" on center dual-end accessory ports, single foot pedal, and 3” foam system
- Upgrade with breast recesses, swivel arm supports and salon head support pillow
- ADA Compliant
- Additional hand or foot controls are available
- Durable precision cut steel base with whisper quiet lift system guided by a single foot pedal
The ADA compliant Pro Lift Back Electric Massage Table offers a smooth, silent lift, making it one of the most popular Custom Craftworks tables for more that 10 years. The powerful lift system can handle a load of 550 lbs and raise from 18" to 34". The durable precision-cut steel base is powder coated with white paint. The Lift Back model adds the convenience of a multi-position manual lift back. Available in 28, 30 or 33 inch widths.
The Lift Back model includes:
- 9" on center face rest holes on both ends of the table (super convenient)
- Dual-action face rest and pillow
- Holes for side arm extensions
- 3-inch thick foam system
- Foot-end wheels
- Single foot pedal for height adjustment
Standard Upholstery Options:
The superior craftsmanship of the Pro Electrical Table line from Custom Craftworks will look and function great in your spa or resort at an excellent value.
Breast/Scapula Recesses - A great way to increase comfort during massage for clients with larger breasts or implants while prone or clients with broad shoulders while supine. Includes plugs that fit snugly and securely into your table.
Power Controls - Add a hand control or second foot control or swap out the foot control for a hand control. Choose what works best for you!
Swivel Side Armrests - Add 8" of torso width and also swivel up for comfortable arm positioning when your client is sitting up in the lift-back position. Ideal for use when working on hands, wrists and forearms as well as the face. Removable.
Dimensions: 73”L x 28, 30 or 33"W x 18-34”H
Weight: 175 lbs
Load Capacity: 550 lbs.
ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
LEAD TIME: 3-4 weeks