Custom Craftworks Classic PRO BASIC Electric Lift Massage Table
- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, single foot pedal, 9" on cent ... Read More
- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, single foot pedal, 9" on center dual-end accessory ports, and 3” foam system
- Available with breast recesses or prenatal cut-outs and plugs
- ADA Compliant
- Additional hand or foot controls are available
- Durable precision cut steel base with whisper quiet lift system
The ADA compliant Pro Basic Electric Massage Table offers a smooth, silent lift, making it one of the most popular Custom Craftworks tables for more that 10 years. The powerful lift system can handle a load of 550 lbs and raise from 18" to 34". The durable precision-cut steel base is powder coated with white paint. Available in 28, 30 or 33 inch widths.
The Basic model includes:
- 9" on center face rest holes on both ends of the table (super convenient)
- Dual-action face rest and pillow
- 3-inch thick foam system
- Foot-end wheels
- Single foot pedal for height adjustment
Standard Upholstery Options:
The superior craftsmanship of the Pro Electrical Table line from Custom Craftworks will look and function great in your spa or resort at an excellent value.
Breast/Scapula & Prenatal Recesses
The Breast/Scapula Recesses are a great way to increase comfort during massage for clients with larger breasts or implants while prone or clients with broad shoulders while supine. Includes plugs that fit snugly and securely into your table. The Prenatal Recess includes a belly sling to properly support the baby bump and a plug for when not in use.
Sliding Side Arm Extensions
Provides additional space to support the arms of your larger clients.
Add a hand control or second foot control or swap out the foot control for a hand control. Choose what works best for you!
Load Capacity: 550 lbs.
ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
LEAD TIME: 3-4 weeks
Dimensions: 73”L x 28, 30 or 33"W x 18-34”H
Weight: 175 lbs
- Price: undefined