Custom Craftworks Classic Portable Technique Table, ALEXANDER
- Solid, extra rigid birch frame with inverted truss supports up to 800 lb ... Read More
- Solid, extra rigid birch frame with inverted truss supports up to 800 lbs
- Features cable lock system, full-length piano hinge, vinyl-coated aircraft cables, dual knobs, and Reiki end panels
- Includes 9” on center dual-end accessory ports and 1” thick, extra firm foam system
- Face rest and carry case are available
- 24-34” height range
The Custom Craftworks Alexander Technique table is Ideal for Alexander lessons. The table has a firm, flat surface with 1" foam and a larger width and length options which allow the student to feel confident on the table. The 24-34” height range provides a more comfortable stance for the teacher. The extra-rigid birch construction and inverted truss and cable lock systems give you flex-resistance, additional stability and support at all points. The load resistance has been tested to 800 pounds. The design complements most decor and comes in a 11 standard colors or you can upgrade to Natural Touch upholstery in 10 additional colors. Table folds in half for compact storage. Face rest and carry case sold separately.
Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
LEAD TIME: 3-4 weeks
Dimensions: 73 or 78"L x 30, 33 or 36"W x 24 - 34"H
- Price: undefined