- Available in 30", 33" and 36" width and 73" or 78" lengths
- 17 to 25 inch low height range as required for the Feldenkrais Method
- The inverted truss frame constructed from birch provides an ultra-strong surface
- Can support an 800 lbs load
- Made in the USA
The portable Feldenkrais massage table from Custom Craftworks is ultra-strong - can hold a 800 pound load - and and provides a stable surface for practitioners. Designed, tested and proven by leading Feldenkrais trainers. This exclusive design is one of the industry’s best-selling specialty tables and easily withstands the rigors and movements unique to the Feldenkrais method.
Special features include:
- Firm, 1-inch foam system
- Solid, extra rigid birch frame with inverted truss provides tremendous lateral stability
- Cable-lock system
- Full length piano hinge
- Vinyl-coated aircraft cables
- Dual knobs for leg stability
- Reiki end panels
- 9” on center dual-end accessory ports
- Standard low-height range (17 to 25 inches)
Choose from 11 standard upholstery colors or upgrade to the soft, Natural Touch upholstery available in 10 colors. The table is available in three widths, 30", 33" or 36" and can be ordered in an extra-long version at 78". A 1.5" rebond foam system is available for an upgrade (not available with Natural Touch upholstery). Face rest and carry case sold separately.
Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
Dimensions: 73 or 78"L x 30, 33 or 36"W x 11 - 25"H
Weight: 36 lbs