- Height ranges from 27.5 to 39.5 inches
- Pedestal design with precision cut steel base and column lift
- Includes dual-action face rest and pillow, single foot pedal, 9" on center dual-end accessory ports, and 3" foam system
- Additional hand or foot controls are available
- Available with breast recesses or crescent face hole cutout and plug
The Majestic Basic Electric Massage Table sits on a pedestal, a precision-cut steel base with a column lift. This modern and sleek design provides plenty of space to move around the table without banging your knees. The electric lift is super smooth and very quiet and starts at 27.5 inches and reaches an amazing 39.5 inches all while lifting up to 600 lbs. Available in 28, 30 or 33 inch widths and 73 or extra-long 78" length.
The Basic model includes:
- 9" on center face rest holes on both ends of the table (super convenient)
- Dual-action face rest and pillow
- 3-inch thick deluxe wrap foam system
- Single foot pedal for height adjustment
Standard Upholstery Options:
The superior craftsmanship of the Majestic Electrical Table line from Custom Craftworks provides your salon the most options during treatment. Plus, the Custom Craftworks rock solid construction ensures that your clients feel incredibly comfortable at any height.
Breast/Scapula Recesses - A great way to increase comfort during massage for clients with larger breasts or implants while prone or clients with broad shoulders while supine. Includes plugs that fit snugly and securely into your table.
Prenatal - Includes both breast and stomach cut outs to accommodate tender breast tissue and larger belly of expectant mothers. Includes an adjustable, padded sling for support of the round ligaments in the pelvis and plugs for when not in use.
Crescent Face Hole, Pillow and Plug - Provides the convenience of a face hole with the comfort and adjust-ability of a contoured Face Rest Pillow. Use the included plug to restore a flat surface. Allows you to position the client's arms above the head or more readily reach shorter clients from the foot end of the table.
Power Controls - Add a hand control or second foot control or swap out the foot control for a hand control. Choose what works best for you!
Sliding Side Arm Extensions - Provides additional space to support the arms of your larger clients.
True Touch Upholstery - Features advanced topcoat protection with enhanced cleanability (bleach cleanable at 1:9 ratio) that is produced without formaldehyde, flame retardant additives, antimicrobials, nor phthalates. Ideal for healthcare, hospitality, education, office, and corporate settings. Prop 65 and AB 2998 compliant. True Touch’s elegant design not only looks good, but feels even better.
Touch Response Foam System - ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NATURAL TOUCH UPHOLSTERY. Exclusive Touch Response Memory Foam system is pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Can facilitate a nurturing/cradling effect during the massage for your client.
- Dimensions: 80"L x 35"W x 41"H
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Load Capacity: 600 lbs.
- ADA Compliant: consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit
- Lead Time: 3-4 weeks