Top 7 Spa Relaxation Loungers Every Spa Needs
Do you want to pamper your clients by immersing them in an unforgettably tranquil experience? Would you like to ensure that your guests attain maximum wellness and relaxation every time they visit your spa? Then a spa relaxation lounger is exactly what you need and is guaranteed to make your clients feel like they're having a remarkable spa experience as opposed to a routine spa visit.
Among their many uses, spa relaxation loungers help clients get into a calm state of mind before a treatment experience, allow clients to bask in the soothing effects of a wonderful treatment, and can also offer much-needed relief to patients who are in chronic pain. Talk about all in one!
There are a lot of spa relaxation loungers currently in the market, all with their own styles and different functionalities; as such it can be easy to get confused by all the available options. This is why we have put together a list of the top seven loungers from industry-leading brands (LEC, Oakworks, and Touch America) that promise to not only meet but exceed your requirements and your customers’ expectations. Let’s take a deep dive into each of them:
The Oakworks Curva Lounger is a favorite in the spa industry and a must-have for any contemporary spa looking to offer world-class relaxation to clients. It has an ergonomically shaped NASA-inspired curve and tilt, creating an extremely comfortable position for clients as they enjoy zero-gravity relaxation. It further features Oakwork’s luxurious cloud-soft 4" AeroCel padding system, and has a strategically placed neck pillow; talk about exceptional comfort!
The Curva Lounger is upholstered in Terratouch™ Medical Grade, ISO 10993 fabric (Oakworks premium polyurethane fabric that has excellent resistance to oil, abrasion, and tears) and boasts of a removable top pad that can easily be replaced in case of damage. It offers you the option of adding the SoVi Vibroacoustic System which is guaranteed to create the most relaxing sound spa chair in your parlor. The SoVi system features built-in stereo speakers that allow you to add healing vibrations or soothing auditory and vibratory elements for advanced therapeutic modalities that promote relaxation, stress management, and enhanced productivity. Four vibration elements are embedded in the pad with two each on the left and right stereo channels.
Uses of the Oakworks Curva Lounger Spa Lounge:
The Curva Lounger is perfect for use in relaxation lounges, waiting areas, salt rooms, and infusion therapy for:
- IV drips
- Vibroacoustic and PEMF therapies
- Leg compression
- Spa and general relaxation
Key Features of the Oakworks Curva Lounger Spa Lounge:
- 4" AeroCel padding system, ergonomically shaped NASA-inspired curve and tilt, and a strategically placed neck pillow offer ultimate client comfort
- Easily replaceable removable top pad and a wide array of custom finishes - six wood finishes and six optional laminate finishes
- Elegant, modern, and sinuous design makes a striking statement and leaves a lasting impression
- Optional SoVi Vibroacoustic System features built-in stereo speakers that allow you to add healing vibrations or soothing auditory and vibratory elements
- Optional integrated heated top - the system radiates an even heat over the entire body
- Optional LED accent lighting, which offers a wide range of colors and patterns
- Optional easy-to-clean, acrylic pull-out shelf and an external outlet with a USB port for charging devices
The Legato Relaxation Lounge from Touch America takes body, mind, and spiritual rejuvenation to a whole new dimension of experience.
The lounge is ergonomically design to help release stress by reducing blood pressure and boasts of an extra plush 3” gel memory foam will have your clients achieving maximum relaxation in no time. The chair is constructed of soft rubberwood with a wenge finish and the SoftTouch upholstered cushion on nylon hammock is available in four color options - black, white, camel, and almond. Sturdily constructed, the lounge has a motorized adjustment that holds it in any position, it has a static weight capacity of 450 lbs. and it is suitable for persons up to 6’4” in height.
Uses of the Legato Touch America Spa Relaxation Lounger:
- Relaxation and wellness
- Increases revenue potential within relaxation lounge rooms, salt rooms, couples suites, and other group environments.
- To create customized pre or post-treatment upgrade packages to enhance the guest experience and amplify the healing potential of other spa treatments.
Key Features of the Legato Touch America Spa Relaxation Lounger:
- Zero Gravity relaxation lounge will cradle your clients’ bodies in the supreme comfort of 3” memory foam
- Sturdily constructed - the chair is made of soft rubberwood with a wenge finish and features durable upholstery
- Motorized adjustment holds the lounge in any position
- Lounger has a static weight capacity of 450 pounds and is suitable for persons up to 6’4” in height
- Upgrade the chair with a Sound Journey RX musical vibration therapy system which will turn the S-Lounge into a completely immersive sound therapy chair
If you’re looking for a versatile relaxation lounger that provides multi-modality revenue generation opportunities for both attended and unattended treatments, then the LEC Mind-Sync™ Harmonic Sleep Lounger is perfect. The Mind-Sync™ is an unattended lounger that combines scientifically proven, vibro-acoustic sound wave therapy with perfect zero gravity positioning for accelerated client restoration, stress and anxiety reduction, enhancement of restorative sleep states, and to achieve unprecedented levels of relaxation and theta sleep states.
Nine beneficial therapy programs focus on the Vagus nerve, which links to the heart, lungs, and digestive system's para-sympathetic control system. Full spectrum sound waves resonate through four-channel high-fidelity transducers mounted strategically in the chair frame to achieve unparalleled stress reduction and cellular-level harmonic synchronization. A study conducted by the US Military on actively deployed medical personnel using Mind-Sync’s guided meditation content showed the following results: 49% reduction in stress, 48% improvement in sleep quality, 97% improvement in mood, and 25% reduction in anxiety.
Uses of the LEC Mind-Sync™ Lounger:
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Sleep therapy - enhance restorative sleep states
- Promote relaxation
- Mood improvement
Key Features of the LEC Mind-Sync™ Lounger:
- Fully unattended - intuitive 10” touchscreen control system eliminates the need for attendants
- Adjustable zero gravity recline promotes unparalleled relaxation, recovery, and ability to sleep
- Four powerful 80-watt-per-channel transducers create an unprecedented harmonic experience with full-spectrum sound waves
- Six treatment programs in three popular treatment categories: Vibrational Wellness, Sleep Therapy, and Restorative Meditation (options range from 20 to 60 minutes each)
- Soft start and stop whisper-quiet, UL-listed motors move the chair into variable zero gravity positions for the ultimate stress relief
- Relaxing lounger features luxurious Comfort-Flex™ double-needle stitched cushions with lush Cloudfill™ polygel
- Lounger has a convenient USB charging port and comes with premium, noise-dampening headphones
Nail salon owners, we have the perfect Pedi-lounge for you; the Breath Pedi-Lounge is a multipurpose relaxation lounge that offers zero-gravity comfort and doubles as a Pedi-lounge and a rocking lounge. The Breathe can be locked in a forward position for a soothing foot soak and complete pedicure. After application, while the nail polish dries, release the lock, and the chair is transformed into a rocking lounger. A fabric safety strap prevents over-rocking.
The Breathe top is covered in durable SoftTouch PU Leather, while the base is solid rubberwood in a Wenge finish. The lounger can hold 450 lbs. and is suitable for persons up to 6' 4" in height. The Pedi-Lounge includes an adjustable head pillow, two adjustable footrests, and dual leg cushions. Simply remove either (or both) foot pads for access to a pedicure bowl; it can accommodate up to 18.5" square or 20" round pedicure bowl.
Uses of the Touch America Breathe Pedi-Lounge:
- Relaxing pedicure lounge chair
- Rocking lounge for spa and general relaxation
Key Features of the Touch America Breathe Pedi-Lounge:
- Zero-gravity, multipurpose relaxation lounge can lock in place for a pedicure or be released to rock
- Lounger has a weight capacity of 450 lbs. and is suitable for persons up to 6' 4" in height
- Includes an adjustable head pillow, two adjustable footrests, and dual leg cushions
- Accommodates up to 18.5" square or 20" round pedicure bowl
- Durable - SoftTouch PU Leather upholstery and solid rubberwood base in a Wenge finish
Engineered to withstand the corrosive elements of a salty environment, the LEC Wave Zero Gravity Salt Room Lounger is perfect for any spa salt room or seaside location. It is stylishly constructed with an ergonomic curved design that immediately puts your clients in an ultra-relaxing feet-up position while decompressing the spine and relaxing muscles.
Meticulously crafted, the Wave Salt Room Lounger has a commercial-grade and corrosion-resistant hardwood frame and features stainless hardware that contributes to the years of use you will experience even in harsh salt environments. The chair is padded in 4" Strata™ memory cushioning and covered in marine-grade Aqua™ upholstery for a durable and comfortable experience.
Uses of the LEC Wave Salt Room Lounger:
- Salt room relaxation
- General relaxation
Key Features of the LEC Wave Salt Room Lounger:
- Designed for long-lasting use in salt rooms and corrosive environments like seaside resorts
- Handcrafted hardwood base and corrosion-resistant base finishes
- Ergonomic zero-gravity curve design puts your clients in an ultra-relaxing position
- Plush 4" Strata™ memory cushioning guarantees maximum client comfort
- Durable and luxurious Marine-grade Aqua™ upholstery is easy to clean and maintain
- Sophisticated and stunning design with clean contemporary lines is guaranteed to look amazing in any space
The versatile NuWave S Relaxation Lounger utilizes zero-gravity positioning, making it perfect for use in spa relaxation areas and a multitude of the head, hand, and foot treatments. The Zero Gravity position is optimal for the circulatory system and eases back strain for ultimate comfort and relaxation.
The Nuwave S is meticulously constructed by expert master craftsmen; it features an open hardwood maple cabinet base that is hand-crafted with eco-friendly, renewable hardwood and is hand-finished with water-based stains or lacquer. The base is topped with a removable and plush 4" Strata™ mattress that's hand-upholstered in state-of-the-art, buttery soft, premium PU fabric. The fabric features LEC’s stain and peel-resistant, Tri-Bond™ technology which dramatically extends the strength and durability of the fabric.
Uses of the Nuwave S Relaxation Spa Lounger:
- Spa and general relaxation
- Head, hand, and foot treatments
Key Features of the Nuwave S Relaxation Spa Lounger:
- Zero Gravity position is optimal for the circulatory system and eases back strain for ultimate comfort and relaxation
- Replaceable Strata 4” memory foam cushioning system provides luxurious comfort to clients
- Sustainable hardwood maple open base is handcrafted in the USA by LEC’s master craftsmen, and is hand-finished with water-based stains or lacquers
- Striking and contemporary S-curve design will stand out in any spa and leave a lasting impression on anyone who sees it
- Custom design the lounger from a variety of durable PU leather upholstery and stain or lacquer options
- Options include SoSound Acoustic Resonance Therapy, Relaxor heat and massage, and a dedicated reading lamp
Designed for commercial spa use, the ZG Dream Lounger from Living Earth Crafts fuses the scientifically proven relaxation benefits of zero gravity positioning with LEC’s world-renowned custom-built craftsmanship. Your clients will experience life-changing spinal decompression and muscle relaxation in the world’s most comfortable recliner. The versatile ZG Dream Lounger offers spas the ability to perform express treatments like facials, scalp treatments, reflexology, manicures, and pedicures while the client is in zero gravity positioning.
Uses of the LEC ZG Dream™ Lounger:
- Commercial spa relaxation lounger
- Facials, scalp treatments, reflexology, manicures, and pedicures
- General relaxation
Key Features of the LEC ZG Dream™ Lounger:
- Fully retractable footrest enables easy client access and pedicure capability
- Soft start and stop whisper quiet, UL-listed motors
- Orbital™ electronic pivoting for smooth electronic adjustments
- Easy-to-use chair controls are embedded in the armrest for easy access, including variable zero-gravity positioning
- Replaceable cushions for extended chair life
- Commercial grade, hand-finished modern frame
- Luxurious Comfort-Flex™ upholstered cushions with premium double-needle stitching
- Comfortable - filled with plush Strata™ memory cushioning and has a Cloudfill™ Headpillow
Feel free to check out our elite collection of spa relaxation lounge chairs. Remember, having the right unwind relaxation loungers in your spa will ensure that your clients are pleased with your services and that they'll leave your spa feeling rejuvenated and in a tranquil frame of mind. This is a sure-fire guarantee that they will keep coming back for more and even invite their family and friends!
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service at: (888) 515-0444 and firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions. We will research your question and email you back the same day or within one business day.
Some frequently asked questions about Relaxation Loungers are:
What is a spa relaxation lounger?
A spa relaxation lounger is an ergonomically designed recliner chair that comfortably cradles the body and mind to ensure maximum relaxation and well-being for users.
How do I choose the best relaxation lounger for my spa?
The most important thing is to ensure the features and uses of the relaxation lounger you pick match the needs of your spa. Consider the comfort and needs of your clients, your environment (are you in a seaside location?), your spa’s theme and design, your spa relaxation room's style, and the durability and versatility of the lounger. The ideal lounger for your spa should be able to tick most, if not all, of your boxes.
Why Choose MassagaTablesNow?
We are a leading global supplier of massage/spa furniture and equipment; we have served tens of thousands of Massage Parlors and Spas, as such we have a proven and reliable track record. We have a meticulously curated, vast catalog of relaxation loungers, massage tables, treatment chairs & tables, massage chairs, accessories & supplies, spa furniture, and more. Happy Shopping!
Our professional, dependable, and friendly customer service team is available during business hours via online chat or phone at (888) 515-0444; you can also email us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at email@example.com. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions; we will research your query and respond via email the same day or within one business day.