A heavy duty hardwood frame, a rounded, luxurious corner flat top, and manually adjustable legs come standard with the EarthLite Sedona™ Tilt Stationary Massage Table. For a broad range of customers, tables in the Sedona™ Series provide affordable and beautiful treatment options. Generously upholstered with the Pro-Plush Deluxe three inch cushioning system, covered with sturdy and sumptuous NaturSoft™ upholstery, and crafted from beautiful hard maple, this product is one of the finest tables on the market.
EarthLite is the number one massage brand in the world. They integrate recycling into their manufacturing processes to ensure they are environmentally responsible. They do this while continually striving to product better quality products at prices that are affordable for masseuses around the globe. Their goal is to heal mankind through products designed with integrity.
One of the distinguishing features of this tilt stationary massage table is the PowerAssist salon and tilt options. While the client is on the table, EarthLite's proprietary one touch levers provide pneumatic assisted leg and back adjustments. The pneumatic assisted lifting system is non-electric thus making this an economical table. Plus, there are infinite, simple adjustments you can make allowing you to use thistable for expanded services such as medi-treatments, facials, and others.
Unlike other manufacturers who use rainforest hardwood, EarthLite only uses North American Maple in the construction of their stylish and sturdy tables. The wood comes from managed forest sources that engage in eco-friendly practices.
The Sedona™ Tilt Stationary Massage Table is available with a number of options, including a shelf, cabinet, or trestle base for your optimal configuration. Also, if you want the finest in luxury, we offer the option of UltraLeather™ upholstery. To improve your experience as the therapist, the upholstery is rounded at the corners. The cushioning also utilizes a triple density system, so your clients will comment on the ultimate comfort you offer.
Sturdy, Stylish, Hard Maple Construction
• Provides exceptional strength and stability.
• Earthlite uses only North American Maple and other hardwoods from eco-friendly, managed forest sources.
Luxuriously Upholstered Rounded Corner Top
• Premium Pro-Plush™ Deluxe Cushioning – 3”, triple density system for ultimate comfort.
• Buttery soft, yet eco-friendly Natursoft™ upholstery.
• Beautiful rounded corners are easy on therapists.
Versatile Features and Options
• Trestle, shelf or cabinet base options offer optimal configuration.
• Manual and Pneumatic tilt and salon top options offer versatility.
Pneumatic Tilt and Salon Options
• Non-electric – uses economical pneumatic assisted lifting system.
• Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more.
• Earthlite’s proprietary One-Touch™ Levers offer pneumatic assisted back and leg adjustments (when available) even while client is on the table.
• Easy and infinite adjustments.
• Solid hard Maple Construction
• Trestle Base
• Rounded Corners
• Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
• Natursoft™ Upholstery – 100% PU in fourteen colors
• Double knobs for added strength
• Made in USA with components sourced globally
• Shelf Base
• Cabinet Base
• Ultraleather® upholstery
• Weight: 100 lbs
• Width options: 28”, 30”, 32”
• Length: 73”
• Standard adjustable height range: 24.5” to 33.25”
• Static weight tested: 4000 lbs
• Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs
• Lifetime Limited Warranty on frame, 3 years warranty on foam and upholstery, 2 years on electric parts
• CE Mark
Shipping: When it comes to shipping at MassageTablesNow, you can expect us to deliver your table through the most reliable and economical means available. Through rate shopping we are able to offer Free Shipping on all portable massage tables and massage chairs along with simple Discounted Flat Rate shipping on our chiropractic and stationary massage tables. With our flat rate option you can select standard ground delivery or choose White Glove Delivery service for a hassle free experience that includes unpacking, set up, and debris removal.
Price: If you find another retailer with a lower advertised price on any product we sell, not to worry. We are generally willing to match and often beat the prices of any factory authorized retailer selling the same new product for less. Just give us a call and be sure to let us know where the price is advertised and include any applicable taxes and shipping. We trust that you understand why we must reserve the right to refuse any order that may result in a loss.
Support: All sales and service matters are handled through our Chicago office so you are never left wondering who to call when you have a question or need assistance. We promptly return phone calls, answer emails, and do our level best to deliver a great experience to each and every customer. We're available before, during, and after your purchase and stand behind everything we sell. So sit back, relax and let us deliver real value to your home or practice. You'll be glad you did!
About Earthlite: Earthlite is a leading manufacturer of high quality massage tables serving the massage community on an international scale since 1976. Uncompromising craftsmanship and attention to detail has placed Earthlite among the most trusted brands in the massage industry today. Earthlite massage tables and massage chairs are distributed worldwide from their offices in Vista California.